FAQs Migration Services

Q: What is the age limit to migrate to Australia?
A:  Most employer and skilled visa has an age limit of 45 years old.  TSS and family sponsorship visa does not have an age limit.

Q: How much money do I need to immigrate to Australia?
A:  Various Australian visas like the skilled visa, family sponsored visa an employer sponsored visa, business visa have different cost requirements.  The current price index for one year living expense in Australia is 21,020 and the overall general amount for migrating under all these visa types is from AUD8,000 to AUD 15,000.

  1. What jobs are in demand in Australia
  2. The Top 10 jobs with Critical Shortage in Australia (2023-2027)
  3. Construction Workers
  4. Civil Engineering professionals
  5. Early Childhood teachers
  6. Registered nurses
  7. ICT (information and communications technology)
  8. Software and applications programmers
  9. Electricians
  10. Chefs
  11. Child carers
  12. Aged and disability carers

The high demand list above was announced by Prime Minister Anthony Albanese in August 2022 and these occupations are expected to be those that are in most need for the next 5 years.  So if you have these skills, the Australian government is welcoming skilled foreign workers to help fill in the gap.

If you want more information, REACH OUT.

Q: What are the top 50 jobs in demand jobs for Migrants in 2023
A: The top 50 jobs for migration in 2023 are:

Rank Job Category Occupation Code Occupation Ceiling
1 Registered Nurse 2544 17,859
2 Secondary School Teacher 2414 8,716
3 Software and application programmers 2613 8,405
4 Electricians 3411 8,021
5 Construction Managers 1331 7,145
6 Carpenters and Joiners 3312 6,812
7 Metal Fitters and machinists 3232 6,335
8 Plumbers 3341 5,861
9 Motor Mechanics 3212 5,205
10 University Lecturers an tutors 2421 5,042
11 Structural Steel and welding Trade Workers 3223 4,866
12 Solicitors 2713 4,535
13 Management Consultants 2247 4,526
14 General Practitioners and Resident Medical Officers 2531 4,257
15 Other Specialist Manager 1399 4,188
16 Civil Engineering Professionals 2332 3,919
17 Early Childhood (Pre-primary School) Teachers 2411 3,321
18 Painting Trade Workers 3322 3.303
19 Industrial, Mechanical and Production Engineers 2335 2,682
20 Database and Systems Administrators and ICT Security Specialists 2621 2,667
21 ICT Business and Systems Analysts 2611 2,273
22 Chefs 3513 2,256
23 Computer Network Professionals 2631 2,245
24 Electronics Trade Workers 3423 2,047
25 Social Workers 2725 1,862
26 Special Education Teachers 2415 1,721
27 Bricklayers and Stonemasons 3311 1,712
28 Cabinetmakers 3941 1,694
29 Physiotherapists 2525 1,685
30 Health and Welfare Services Managers 1342 1,666
31 Auditors, Company Secretaries and Corporate Treasurers 2212 1,619
32 Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanics 3421 1,581
33 Psychologists 2723 1,545
34 Medical Laboratory Scientists 2346 1,536
35 Engineering Managers 1332 1,474
36 Occupational Therapists 2542 1.461
37 Architects and Landscape Architects 2321 1,452
38 Plasterers 3332 1,452
39 Electrical Engineers 2333 1,348
40 Midwives 2541 1.333
41 Environmental Scientist 2343 1,295
42 Sports Coaches, Instructors and Officials 4523 1,262
43 Animal Attendants and Trainers 3611 1,239
44 Other Medical Practitioners 2539 1,168
45 Medical Imaging Professionals 2512 1,161
46 Other Natural and Physical Science Professionals 2349 1,056
47 Accountants 2211 1,000
48 Wall and Floor Tilers 3334 1,000
49 Artistic Directors, and Media Producers and Presenters 2121 1,000
50 Actors, Dancers and Other Entertainers 2111 1,000

If you belong to any of the above occupations, have 3-5 years of work experience and within the age of from 20-40 years old REACH out.

Q: Can I move to Australia when I am 50 years old?
A: There are visas that allow people over 50 years old to migrate to Australia.  These visas are the Temporary Skilled Shortage (TSS) visa (subclass 482); Global Talent Visa and Parent Visas.

Q: What is the Point System/Test for skilled migration?
A: The migration point test is a points-based system that considers amongst others the age, the English level, the education and work experience of the applicant.  You will require a minimum score of 65 points, however the higher your point score is, the more likely you will be invited to apply for a visa.

REACH OUT and know how you score.

Q: Which STATE is the easiest way to get PR in Australia?
A: There are many Australian states that you can choose to live. But the consensus is that it is easiest to get PR in TASMANIA.  However, this will also depend on your circumstances.

Q: What are REGIONAL Areas in Australia?
A: Most locations in Australia outside the major cities of Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane are classified as designated regional areas for migration.

Q: What are the Designated Areas for Migration in Australia and why is it important?
A: This is comprised of 2 categories and living and/or studying in a designated regional area can get you incentives or additional points for skilled migrations for those who elect to migrate to locations classified as: Category 2 – cities and major regional centres or Category 3 – regional centres and other regional areas:

Category 2
“Cities and Major Regional Centres” of Perth, Adelaide, the Gold Coast, the Sunshine Coast, Canberra, Newcastle/Lake Macquarie, Wollongong/Illawarra, Geelong and Hobart
  • Priority processing of regional visas
  • Access to the Regional Occupations List – more jobs compared to non-regional lists
  • International graduates with a bachelor or higher qualification from a regional campus of a registered institution will be eligible to access additional year in Australia on a post-study work visa
Category 3
Regional Centres and Other Regional Areas’ will also have access to the dedicated 11,200 regional places, priority processing of regional visas, and the Regional Occupations Lis
  • International graduates with a bachelor or higher qualification from a regional campus of a registered institution will be eligible to access an additional 2 years in Australia on a post-study work visa.
  • Priority in negotiating region-specific Designated Area Migration Agreements (DAMAs)